Electric hot water system
Electric Hot Water System Central Coast & Newcastle
Electric Systems for the Lowest Installation Cost and we guarantee the best advice to save you money. Rheem – Dux – Stainless steel – all makes and models of Electric hot water heaters.
Rheem hot water – steady, hot and strong
Rheem is Australia’s favourite brand of hot water system.
Whether you’re after an Electric, Gas storage or Continuous Flow water heater, we can install a Rheem model that meets your performance expectations and budget.
Over the past 75 years, Rheem water heaters have proven reliable and built to last. Their vitreous glass-lined cylinders, available in all sizes from 25 litre plug-in up to 400 litre twin element, come with a massive 12 year warranty.
Galaxy are authorised Rheem agents and can give you the best Rheem hot water system prices. Talk with us now to save your hard-earned money while gaining years of trouble-free hot water.
Dux Hot Water
We are authorised service agents for Dux Hot Water, who have a huge range of Australian-made systems to suit every situation. Some are also available with twin elements. Eight different sizes are available, from 25 litres right up to 400 litres.
Dux include a seven-year cylinder warranty and a corrosion-proof base giving years of trouble-free operation. They also feature some of the best pricing around, so you should be talking with us about them! We can save you heaps.
The new benchmark in electric water heater performance and durability. Rheem Stellar® Electric combines high thermal efficiency with the purity and performance of a stainless-steel cylinder.
- Available in 80 litre to 315 litre sizes to suit most Australian families
- Designed to be up to 24% better than Australia’s required minimum performance standards, which reduces energy use and saves you money
- Stainless steel cylinder and water fittings resist corrosion for longer, extending product life
- No anode instalment necessary, saving you maintenance and service costs
- Built to cope with enough mains pressure to power many taps at once
- Ten-year cylinder warranty for long-term peace of mind
- Proudly made in Australia
Interest free available
Need a new unit but you want to pay it off? Ask us about Certegy EZIPAY.
Save money. Check out our range of energy efficient heat pumps and solar hot water systems.
After sales service
If something goes wrong, we will be there to help. We are approved warranty agents for both Dux and Rheem.